SEMPA ELECT. MOT. SAT. PUMP IML. DEM. TRADE. İTH. AND IHR. SINGING. LTD. ŞTİ.(“SEMPA”) as the leading organization of the sector operating within the framework of transparency and accountability principles, respects your privacy and attaches importance to your data security.
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (Law) and the relevant legislation, this text is intended to inform and enlighten you about the purpose for which your personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose, the method and legal reason for collecting personal data, and your other rights listed in Article 11 of the Law. has been prepared.
1. Your Personal Data and Purposes of Processing
Within the scope of the law, data such as your name-surname, e-mail address, work and/or home address, GSM Number, telephone number, IP addresses, etc. that you have shared through the contact form on this site are considered as Personal data in accordance with the Law No. 6698.
By processing your personal data, obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, of your personal data fully or partially automatically or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, All kinds of operations performed on data, such as classification or prevention of use, are meant.
In this context;
Your log records, which are required to be kept in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the law no. 5651 within the framework of your visits to our website, are kept in accordance with the relevant legislation and are kept for the periods specified by the law no. 5651.
2. Collection Method and Legal Reason of Your Personal Data
3. Measures Regarding Personal Data
Your personal data will be stored in electronic and/or physical media. By applying administrative measures including necessary business processes and technical security infrastructure improvements in order to ensure that your personal data provided and stored by our company are not exposed to access by unauthorized persons, shared with third parties, are not lost, are kept in a truthful and up-to-date manner and are not damaged in the environments where they are stored. will be stored and processed during the legal storage period or, if such a period is not foreseen, for the period required by the processing purpose and during your request. When this period expires or upon your request, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized, and SEMPA data destruction policy from our Company's data pool.
4. Data Sharing
SEMPA does not share your shared data with third parties in any way except for the purposes of communication, communication and marketing of new products released by SEMPA, without prejudice to the cases where it is required by law.
5. Data Controller and Representative
In accordance with the law, your personal data; As the data controller, it can be processed by SEMPA within the scope described in this text. SEMPA is responsible for establishing and managing the data recording system by determining the purposes and means of processing the personal data registered in the database.
6. Your Rights Under the Law
As personal data owners, you have the following rights within the scope of Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
1. Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
2. Requesting information on personal data if it has been processed,
3. Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
4. Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
5. Demanding the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
6. To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
7. Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
8. Demanding the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data,
You can make these requests within the scope of the relevant legislation in accordance with the methods set forth in the Data Owner Application Procedure, which has been shared with the public on the internet address www.sempapompa.com, and the methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
You can submit your application by filling out the personal data application form published on the www.sempapompa.com website, or by filling out the personal data application form, which includes your mandatory information written in the application form, with another document containing your wet signature, in writing, by applying in person or through a notary public or registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile In case you forward your identity to SEMPA by using the e-mail address that was previously reported to SEMPA by the signature or the person concerned and registered in SEMPA's system, or by means of a software or application developed for the purpose of application, in a way that your identity can be confirmed, SEMPA may, depending on the nature of the request. will conclude your request as soon as possible, free of charge, in any case, within thirty days at the latest.
NOTE ON ELECTRONIC COMMERCIAL MESSAGES:
If you do not want to receive direct marketing messages sent to you by SEMPA, you can send this request to us via the "unsubscribe" extension under each message sent to you, or you can make a request by contacting us through our contact information.
SEMPA ELECT. MOT. SAT. PUMP IML. DEM. TRADE. İTH. AND IHR. SINGING. LTD. STI.
Buyukkayacik Mah. KOSB Kuddusi Cad. 22. Sokak No: 4 Selcuklu/Konya
Tel:0332 345 32 90 Fax: 0332 345 32 95
Mersis No: 07610072450000013
INFORMATION REGARDING THE DATA RESPONSIBLE:
Data Controller: SEMPA ELEKT. MOT. SAT. PUMP IML. DEM. TRADE. İTH. AND IHR. SINGING. LTD. STI.
Address: Buyukkayacik Mah. KOSB Kuddusi Cad. 22. Sokak No: 4 Selcuklu/Konya
Mersis No: 07610072450000013
Contact Information: Tel:0332 345 32 90 Fax: 0332 345 32 95